The work of PW-SL is aimed at protecting and promoting the rights of prisoners and detainees and to create a just humane and effective penal system in Sierra Leone. We do this through the following strategic programme goals and activities.
Strategic Goal 1. – Access to Justice.
- Juvenile Justice Project
- Criminal Justice and Paralegal.
Strategic Goal 2. – Detention and Court Monitoring.
- Detention Monitoring Project.
- Court Monitoring Project.
Srategic Goal 3. – Psycho-social and Reintegration Programme.
- Moving Out and Moving On (MOMO) Project.
- After Prison Life Project (ALP).
Srategic Goal 4 : Prison ECOSOC Programme
- Right to Life and Health Project.
- Right to Education and Information Outreach Project.
Srategic Goal 5: Prison Religious Outreach
- Prison Christian Fellowship Project.
- Prison Muslim Jamaat Project.