Juvenile Justice Project – Specific Activities:
- Support diversion of juvenile offenders to other services rather than criminalizing them and putting them in juvenile justice system.
- Support the reintegration of all juveniles back into their community after release.
- Support transitional and social support care for street and vulnerable children and juveniles released from detention.
- Provide tutorial classes for juveniles who were attending school prior to detention.
- Provide vocational skills training for juveniles who were not attending school prior to detention.
Criminal Justice and Paralegal Project – Specific Activities:
- Provide basic legal orientation to prevent people from going into detention.
- Provide basic legal first aid to all persons deprived of their liberty or at risk of going into detention.
- Provide legal assistance/advice to all pregnant women, lactating mothers and children in detention.
- To follow up on all long pretrial detainees and detainees awaiting indictments.
- To help all appellant prisoners with their appeals.