Goal: The Government of Sierra Leone acts in compliance with its state obligation under the ICCPR, the UNCAT and its Optional Protocols and ACHPR in respect of prevention of torture and other cruel inhuman and degrading treatment and improving detention conditions as a prerequisite for fair criminal justice system.
- Detention monitoring and data collection.
- Capability building of prison and Police officers through trainings.
- Facilitating exchanging programmes for detention managers.
- National Advocacy campaign.
- Investigation, documentation and reporting of incidence of torture and other Human Rights Violations and Abuse.
- Support Litigation for tortured victims.
- Production of Human Rights posters in prisons and police stations.